College/ Career Counseling
Planning for your future is one of the most important task in ones life, whether it be for college or a new career. The proper attention, focus and time are necessary. Getting a professional to help you through this process is a good decision.
Together we develop a plan to help you move beyond procrastination, frustration and confusion. When your mind is racing with too many difference ideas and options, it’s difficult to settle on a good decision. Seeking assistance from a professional may be the best thing you do towards planning for your future.
What counseling can do for you
- Help you to make better choices for a happier more successful life
- Help you settle the racing thoughts, so your choices are sound and rational
- Assist you with selecting the best school or career path based on your interest and goals
- Help you to develop greater confident about your life journey
- Work with you on making better decisions
- Work with you to perfect your interview skills
- Work with you to find the best career/college
Exploring your options
Just as no two people are affected by the same circumstances, there are no completely universal strategies, no “one fits all” formula. When we work together, you receive a unique experience tailored to your individual needs. Our sessions are strictly confidential. We can meet in my office, by phone or face to face on the internet. You choose what works best for your schedule.